There are many veterans and their families that travel far distances to be treated at the VA Medical Centers in the Ozarks. Because of traveling accomodations, we recommend finding a Veterans Service Officer nearest your home. It is more effective to complete a claim when dealing with one veterans service officer thru the whole process and most of the claim needs to be completed within the office. You can complete a claim on an individual level, but giving the complete process of a claim, most people prefer help. These are a compiliation of links that we have found and hope it will help you in finding a Veterans Service Officer nearest you.
For the State of Arkansas: http://www.veterans.arkansas.gov
Each state varies in its benefits for its veterans and families. You must file a claim in the state you reside in to collect the benefits of your home state.
- California State: https://www.calvet.ca.gov/VetServices/Pages/CVSO-Locations.aspx
- Kansas State: https://kcva.ks.gov/veteran-services/office-locations
- Kentucky State: http://veterans.ky.gov/Benefits/fieldreps/Pages/default.aspx
- Louisiana State: https://www.vetaffairs.la.gov/locations/
- Missouri State: http://mvc.dps.mo.gov/service/serviceofficer/
- Oklahoma State: http://www.ok.gov/ODVA/Claims_&_Benefits/Iteneraries/
- Tennessee State: https://www.tn.gov/veteran/topic/state-veterans-services-offices
- Texas State: https://www.texvet.com/cvso