There are many veterans and their families that travel far distances to be treated at the VA Medical Centers in the Ozarks. Because of traveling accomodations, we recommend finding a Veterans Service Officer nearest your home. It is more effective to complete a claim when dealing with one veterans service officer thru the whole process and most of the claim needs to be completed within the office. You can complete a claim on an individual level, but giving the complete process of a claim, most people prefer help. These are a compiliation of links that we have found and hope it will help you in finding a Veterans Service Officer nearest you.
For the State of Arkansas: http://www.veterans.arkansas.gov/cvso.html
Each state varies in its benefits for its veterans and families. You must file a claim in the state you reside in to collect the benefits of your home state.
- California State: http://www.cacvso.org/contentpage.asp?contentid=98
- Kansas State: http://www.kcva.org/vs/office_locations.shtml
- Kentucky State:http://veterans.ky.gov/fieldrep/
- Missouri State: http://mvc.dps.mo.gov/service/serviceofficer/
- Oklahoma State:http://www.ok.gov/ODVA/Claims_&_Benefits/Iteneraries/
- Tennessee State: http://www.tnvso.com/id16.html
- Texas State:http://www.tvc.state.tx.us/about/county-service-officers