Select Washington County Facilities Are Closed To The Public.

Please Click Here For More Information.


Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • When will my road by graded?

  • How do I get gravel added to my county road?

  • How can I get a culvert/tile installed in a driveway?

  • Who do I contact with concerns about speeding on a county road?

  • Do I need a permit to work on my property that connects to a county road?

  • Does the road department remove dead animals from the county road or right-of-way?

  • What documentation do I need to have in order to get a permit?

  • How do I report potholes?

  • Does the county maintain residential drives?

  • Does the county maintain private drives?

  • When will my county road be brush-hogged?

  • How do I report damage done to a county bridge/guard rail?

  • How do I request a sign or report damage done to a sign?