Do business with the County
Purchasing accepts quotes from all vendors authorized to do business in the State of Arkansas. In accordance with A.C.A. § 14-22-111, all contracts shall be awarded to the lowest responsible bidder. For vendor set-up completion, the County requires forms to be completed and return to Purchasing.
Vendor Set-up Forms Include:
- Completed W-9 and 1099 Request Preference
- Vendor Certification Form
- Washington County's Completed W-9
Submit a bid or proposal
Bids may be submitted by:
- Printing a copy
- Following bid instructions
- Returning to Purchasing in a sealed envelope with the bid number and opening date indicated on the front of the envelope
No bids may be accepted by fax or email, and all submissions must be received by the Purchasing office by or before the date and time noted on the bid.