A. Add information into the below highlighted blanks (later a Court Order No will be added)
- The Fixed Asset No and the Inventory Tag No is interchangeable. If not applicable, write NA.
- Select the appropriate bullet to use for your inventory correction.
- Place location and other information in the Additional Notes
- Sign line 1 of form (Department Initiating)
- Receiving Department Signs line 4
- Forward form to Purchasing
- Disposal: Fill in required information, sign line 1 and forward form to the Fixed Asset Manager.
- Sale or Trade-in: Fill in required bullet information, sign line 1 and forward form to the Fixed Asset Manager.
Other Disposition: fill in only if below is applicable. Sign line 1 and send the form to the Fixed Asset Manager.
- Items are of value
- Items are no longer needed by your department
- You wish to transfer or auction the items
2. The Fixed Asset Manager will contact the Assessor
3. Once appraised, the Fixed Asset Manager will complete a Court Order and email a copy to you
4. Your items are ready for Disposal. Attach Form with Court Order No. to items and send to Environmental Affairs