Property Control Record

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


1. Follow the below steps to fill out the Property Control Record and turn it in to the Fixed Asset Manager (Do not dispose yet)

A. Add information into the below highlighted blanks (later a Court Order No will be added)

  • The Fixed Asset No and the Inventory Tag No is interchangeable. If not applicable, write NA.
  • Select the appropriate bullet to use for your inventory correction.
  • Place location and other information in the Additional Notes

B. Signatures

  1. Transfer:
    • Sign line 1 of form (Department Initiating)
    • Receiving Department Signs line 4
    • Forward form to Purchasing
  2. Disposal: Fill in required information, sign line 1 and forward form to the Fixed Asset Manager.  
  3. Sale or Trade-in: Fill in required bullet information, sign line 1 and forward form to the Fixed Asset Manager. 
  4. Other Disposition: fill in only if below is applicable. Sign line 1 and send the form to the Fixed Asset Manager. 

    • Items are of value
    • Items are no longer needed by your department
    • You wish to transfer or auction the items

 2. The Fixed Asset Manager will contact the Assessor

3. Once appraised, the Fixed Asset Manager will complete a Court Order and email a copy to you

4. Your items are ready for Disposal. Attach Form with Court Order No. to items and send to Environmental Affairs