Select Washington County Facilities Are Closed To The Public.

Please Click Here For More Information.

Mental Commitments

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
If you know someone who has mental issues and needs to be committed, contact Karen Westfall at our office for the paperwork.  For information only call (479) 444-1570.