Washington County is seeking qualified applicants to fill diverse positions within the organization. Open positions are posted daily on the county's Job Postings page, and are also available through the Employment Security Division.
What You Need To Know Before You Apply:
- The Human Resources Department accepts applications between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday at 280 N. College, Suite 510, Fayetteville, Arkansas. They can be submitted via fax at 479-444-1731.
- Applications can only be accepted for open advertised positions. If you are interested in more than one position, a separate application must be submitted for each.
- You may include a resume with your application if you wish, but it can not be submitted in lieu of an application.
How To Apply With Washington County:
1. Click on Job Openings in the menu to view current job openings.
2. Click on Job Descriptions to view details about the job you like.
3. Print out, complete, and submit our Employment Application. [PDF]
Review JESAP Salary Ranges [PDF]
Washington County is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Disabilities/Veterans
Washington County provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Washington County complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Washington County expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Washington County’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
For more information on employment rights under Equal employment Opportunity, please click on the link below:
EEO Is the Law (English Version)
EEO is the Law/ La Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo es LA LEY(Spanish version)