Washington County provides several benefit opportunities to qualifying employees. These benefits include retirement products, group health and dental, life insurance options, voluntary insurance products, access to local credit unions, as well as access to dedicated wellness and primary care clinics. For a list of benefit programs, please review the information provided below:
Arkansas Public Employees Retirement System (APERS)
Blue Advantage Health/Dental Plan
- Blue Advantage's Member Website
- True Blue Network Providers
- Accessing My Blueprint
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage-Plan year 1/1/2014-12/31/2014
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage-Plan Year 1/1/2015-12/31/2015
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage-Plan Year 1/1/16-12/31/16
Credit Unions Membership
- Telcoe Federal Credit Union Member Website
- Uark Federal Credit Union Member Website
Employee Wellness Clinic Partnerships
Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Brochure
- Group Life Insurance/ Voluntary Life Insurance Policy Manual
- Voluntary Life Employee Rates by Coverage Amount
- Accident Care: Online Benefit Coverage Listing
- Cancer Care Elite: Online Benefit Coverage Listing
- Critical Care Elite: Online Benefit Coverage Listing
- Hospital Indemnity Plan: Online Benefit Coverage Listing
- Short Term Disability: Online Benefit Coverage Listing
VSP Vision Care
UAMS Health Clinic
Located at 1125 N. College Avenue, Fayetteville, UAMS is now servicing Washington County Employees that are covered under the Group Health Plan. UAMS offers same day or next day appointments at no co-pay or deductible. UAMS offers both a Fayetteville Clinic and a Springdale Clinic. Current times are Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. The phone number to contact the Fayetteville location is 479-582-8260. The number for the Springdale location is 479-750-6585.
IMWELL Health Clinic
Located at 2907 Joyce Blvd. Fayetteville, IMWELL serves Washington County employees and dependents that are covered under the Group Health Plan. As a member of the health plan, employees and dependents have access to high quality health care, guaranteed same day or next day sick patient appointments, and on time scheduling, without having to pay a co-pay or deductible. This benefit is exclusively available at IMWELL Health Clinic and at UAMS. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call IMWELL at 479-442-9900.
Are you familiar with the EAP?
Washington County offers all employees and their immediate families five free confidential counseling sessions per year at Ozark Guidance. What can they help with? Job Stress, Financial Difficulties, Eldercare Concerns, Troubled Children, Grief, Depression & Anxiety, Family Crisis, Drug and Alcohol Abuse and much more. Visit the Ozark Guidance website today for more information.
If you have questions concerning benefit changes contact the benefits office at 479-444-1629.