Select Washington County Facilities Are Closed To The Public.

Please Click Here For More Information.

The Household Hazardous Waste Collection Center is closed, indefinitely.

You can take your HHW and electronic waste to Boston Mountain Solid Waste District.

Please contact Boston Mountain Solid Waste District (479) 846-3005 or Washington County Environmental Affairs (479) 444-1725 for more information.


What is the HHW Collection Center?

The Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Collection Center is a facility run by the Boston Mountain Solid Waste District with the primary goal of diverting waste that might otherwise end up in a landfill. We accept larger items such as tires and appliances, as well as household hazardous waste that wouldn't normally be accepted by curbside trash collection.

For more information about recycling tires, scrap metal and appliances, electronics, and vehicles:

Learn about special waste recycling

For more information about household hazardous waste:

Learn about household hazardous waste