Vote on Election Day
Vote at any Vote Center on Election Day, 7:30am to 7:30pm.
- You can early vote for all elections at the Washington County Clerk’s office.
County Clerk's Hours for Early Voting Preferential Primary and General Elections – 15 days prior to election day 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, ending at 5 p.m. on Monday before the election. All other Elections including Specials, Schools and Runoffs – 7 days prior to election day 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, ending at 4:30 on Monday before the election.
- For larger elections, off-site locations may be available. Call our office at (479)444-1711 to check for off-site early voting information.
For more information on:
- How to request an absentee ballot
- Print and fill out your absentee ballot application
- Complete your voter statement and return your absentee ballot
- Click Here
You may vote absentee if one of the following statements is true for you:
- You will be unavoidably absent from your polling site on Election Day, or
- You will be unable to attend your polling site due to illness or physical disability.
|The last day to turn in your application is|
|In person, by you||By close of business the day BEFORE the election|
|By designated bearer or administrator||By close of business the day BEFORE the election|
|By mail or electronic means||By 7 days before the election
(Application must be in our office by close of business day)
|By authorized agent||By 1:30pm ON Election Day|