Select Washington County Facilities Are Closed To The Public.

Please Click Here For More Information.

Contact Us

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Juvenile Court Officers only supervise Juvenile Court cases.  Probation or parole cases through adult courts are supervised by Arkansas Community Correction.  For the Fayetteville office of Arkansas Community Correction, call (479) 443-8000.