Building Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Washington County does NOT issue building permits. Please call Washington County Planning Board at 479-444-1724 if you have further questions or are unsure if you live within a city's limits.

If you live within a city's limits, please call your City Administration for more information.

 Elkins  479-643-3696
 Farmington  479-267-3865
 Fayetteville  479-575-8233
 Greenland  479-521-5760
 Lincoln  479-824-3324
 Prairie Grove                          479-846-3038
 Springdale  479-750-8549
 Tontitown  479-361-9702
 West Fork  479-839-2342


No facilities found.