If county offices are closed for any reason (i.e. inclement weather, fire, or other natural disasters), all bid openings will be postponed until the following operational work day. Bids will be opened at the same time stated in the solicitation.
If you would like to be notified of new bid requests, please email Purchasing with your contact information, or sign up below.
Right-of-Way Litter Removal & Mowing
- Department:Purchasing, Road
- Category:Bid, Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Qualification (RFQ)
- RFP Number:BID 2020-05
- Start Date:04/29/2020 4:00 PM
- Close Date:04/30/2020 11:00 AM
General Specifications: Washington County is seeking bids, from qualified bidders, for litter removal and mowing of the County right-of-ways.
Requirement: Bidders must comply with the following requirements to be considered for the evaluation and award process:
- Bidders must quote 100% of all items within each category; and
- Bidders must list brand names on the items bid.
- BID posted on County website and notice published, April 1, 2020.
- BID requests for interpretations to be submitted by 2:00PM on April 20, 2020.
- BID due at 4:00 PM, Wednesday, April 29, 2020.BID opened at 11:00 AM, Thursday, April 30, 2020
- BID opened at 11:00 AM, Thursday, April 30, 2020.
Attachment A. Eastern Map of Road Maintenance Plan
Attachment B. Western Map of Road Maintenance Plans
Attachment C. Eastern Planned Right-of-Way Quantity Sheet
Attachment D. Western Planned Right-of-Way Quantity Sheet
1. Who are the plan holders? – There are none.
2. Who is currently providing services? - Washington County
3. The bid documents for the past 3 years – There are none.
4. When are the removal & mowing services going out for bid the next time? – There is nothing scheduled at this time.
For Courthouse Bid Packet Drop-Off:
- Clearly Write "Bid 2020-05 Right-of-way Litter Removal & Mowing" on the outside of the sealed package
- Come to the Courthouse entry door and wait for Security
- Tell them that you have a bid to drop-off for Purchasing
- Leave the Bid with them
Bids may be submitted by:
- Printing a copy
- Following bid instructions
- Returning to Purchasing in a sealed envelope with the bid number and opening date indicated on the front of the envelope
No bids may be accepted by fax or email, and all submissions must be received by the Purchasing office by or before the date and time noted on the bid.