Social Worker (2393626)
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$17.92 / Hr
- Posted Date:05/01/2019
must have social work license
The incumbent is responsible to develop and coordinate programs designed to keep juveniles out of the Juvenile Detention Center. These programs will allow us to take a proactive approach to deter criminal activity and other negative behaviors among the juvenile population that we serve.
job description: Social Worker - Juvenile Court
- Positions are posted and deleted daily.
- Applications are accepted on weekdays between 8:00am and 4:30pm for open positions only.
- Resumes may be submitted with applications, not in lieu of.
- Washington County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The county does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.