- County Buildings
The Washington County Historic Courthouse is located in downtown Fayetteville at the corner of Center St and College Ave.
The Historic Courthouse was completed in April, 1905. It housed the City of Fayetteville's administration offices until 1927 and Washington County's administration until the purchase of the courthouse at College and Dickson in 1990.
The building underwent a restoration between 2006 and 2010. It now serves as home to County Archives and the Washington/Madison County Drug Court - Arkansas' 4th Judicial Circuit Court, Division 4.