Skip to page body Home About The County Government Departments Services How Do I...

We are no longer located at the Washington County Courthouse. We have moved for the convenience of Veterans and their families and are now located at the South Campus Annex on Brink Drive.  You can access directions to our facility by the Directions tab.


Washington County Veterans Service Officer                            Veterans Services Secretary
                   Wayne Haines                                                                              Robin Miller


The purpose of this office is to be a liason for Veterans and their families in applying for Federal benefits for which they may qualify. Also to assist in a courteous and timely manner any correspondence that Veterans and their families may receive from governmental facilities. This office helps Washington County Veterans and their families. Each county in the State of Arkansas has a Veterans Service Officer for the convenience of the veteran.  You can access this information on the Other VSO tab and follow the links provided.

We do everything by appointment. For appointments or questions, call 479-444-1767.

What this office provides:

  • filling out application for service-connected benefits with the VA Regional Office
  • filling out applications for pension and widow's pension with Milwaukee Pension Center
  • filling out applications for Aid-and-Attendance and Homebound Status (you must already be getting a pension or service-connected disability to qualify for this benefit)
  • filling out some retired military pay claims for widows that have received in the mail from DFAS
  • assist with overpayment waivers
  • assist with responses to correspondence from VA Regional Office, Milwaukee Pension Center, Debt Management Center, and DFAS

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Download Acrobat Reader Download Flash Player Download QuickTime Download Windows Media Player Download Microsoft Silverlight Download Word Viewer Download Excel Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer AutoCAD
Last updated: 6/27/2013 2:00:01 PM